Tuesday 27 September 2011

Two dresses, one collection.

Aquilano.Rimondi are a designing duo from Italy who decided to launch their own line in 2009 after success at various companies since they left design school. They shot to fame by entering the Vogue Italia young designers competition. Got an email about that the other day, maybe I should actually enter?!


Now, after some research on the designers it turns out I love them. I think my fanhood was cemeted by them being quoted as saying Inspirational women are:






I like to think that's me.(like being the operative word)

Their clothing is by and large beautiful, their style matches my own taste in almost every way. 

I have only one thing to say, how can the people who designed the top dress design the sack on the bottom??


Maybe it's my own personal taste, but if the skinny coat-hanger walking it down the runway looks fat in it, that is a deal-breaker. 

To be honest, the latter dress is SO wonderful (very McQueen-like) I forgive them for the other. Check out the rest of the beautiful collection at http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2012RTW-AQURIM




No comments:

Post a Comment