Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fashion discrimination

I find I've always been biased against fashions that I know won't look good on me.

With the exception of jeggings (which are God's way of marking out those who should quickly jump out of the gene pool) I have decided to acknowledge fashions that may be cool even if I cannot wear them.

I'm keeping the list brief to avoid prolonging my pain:

- heels with ankle straps
 (Why do I have fat ankles?!/why do they not make heels/sandals without the blasted things?!)


- Mini dresses/shift dresses
(I have a long body so mini dresses barely cover my arse/I have a body to speak of so shift dresses make me look like a sack on potatoes) WHY IS EVERY DRESS ON THE HIGH STREET MINI?


- Skirts that aren't made out of lycra
(Baby got back- skirts don't like big hips, I've found that on a skinny day i can wear super tight ones ok)


-Jeans
(They are yet to make a pair that fit me afore mentioned arse and thighs. Levi curve my arse.)


That's enough for one day I reckon...

No comments:

Post a Comment